Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization’s systems infrastructure, which also includes the implementation and design of cybersecurity hardware and software.
- Assesses architecture and current system limitations, defines and designs system specifications, and evaluates input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinates design of subsystems and total system integration.
- Oversees all transition to operations and security compliance activities to include installation, integration, operations and maintenance.
- Works with configuration management team to ensure completion of upgrades.
- Conducts front-end life-cycle activities to design and engineer the system infrastructure and hardware and software configurations for the proposed solution
- Provide system technical engineering efforts to include the design and integration of system components and the ability to provide government leadership with a determination of risk.
- We offer competitive benefit plans for medical, dental and vision.
- Paid Time Off Accrued.
- Educational Assistant Program.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- Short Term / Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution match.
TS-SCI clearance in JPAS
Must have at least 4 years’ experience working in computer network defense
4+ years working in computer network defense
Must have exceptional oral and writing skills
Must possess an active IAM Level III certification, such as CISSP (or Associate), CISM or GSLC
High school diploma or equivalent
Analyzes system requirements to determine current capabilities and system functions.
Provides status briefs to Project Manager and government leadership for specified engineering projects to ensure requirements are properly defined, understood, and met.
Provides input to the configuration management team to ensure compliance with the process and plan.
Provides program management input to the engineering cycle, including the following; engineering, integration, quality assurance, training, acceptance testing, staging and production.
Assesses the “as is” and provide a “to be” state for various projects.
Manages government expectations and requirements, submits needs to government leadership for translation to actual requirements and adhere to AF and IC standards and those processes as further defined by the Government SME.
Utilizing the RMF methodology, must regularly provide guidance, advice, or assistance with resolving complex issues or tasks.
Utilizes functional area expertise gained through direct industry experience to assess the operational and functional baseline of an organization and its organizational components.
Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for projects to address security vulnerabilities
ContactsEmail: [email protected] Phone: +1-713-489-7277
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Information Assurance Program Analyst
- Cinco International Group
Perform Cybersecurity support services to assist AF Cybersecurity Program Managers and Information System Security Officers/Managers at Davis-Monthan AFB AZ. Assist in maintaining effective programs that support missions and protects the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AF information resources.
Perform Cybersecurity support services to assist AF Cybersecurity Program Managers and Information System Security Officers/Managers at Davis-Monthan AFB AZ.