Position works in a team with other Security Control Assessors responsible for performing Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 assessments. All A&A activities to include assessments on behalf of the Air Force Intelligence Community will utilize the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF). This position has heavy travel that can range from 25% – 75% per year.
- Utilize IA Database Manager as a tracking tool to account for A&A packages
- Analyze multiple operating systems and network configurations to identify vulnerabilities
- Provide situational awareness to the customer on all accredited and pending accreditation systems
- Develop and review Security Assessment Report (SAR), Risk Assessment Report (RAR), System Security Plan (SSP), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM)
- Candidate will be required to record and report minutes for all meetings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.