Our Recruiting process here at CIG is detailed and streamlined so you get the best candidates for your company in a timely manner. Trust Cinco International Group to fill any position you need within our areas of focus.
We Locate – Screen – Select – Present
Recruiting Service Options
Once you have your candidate, you have three standard options to utilize our services:
Temporary- a solution if you need to cover someone on leave, high peak times of the year, or a project- based assignment.
Temporary to hire- this assignment has the potential to lead to a position within your organization. During this initial temporary period, you can evaluate a worker’s skill set and fit into the available position.
Direct Hire- this solution is perfect for the organization that is looking to hire the right candidate directly to their organization.
You are not obligated to keep an employee that is not fulfilling the duties of the job and can end the assignment or extend it without penalty.
You have access to our top highly experienced recruiters where you can hire top talent, save time, money and reduce risk.
*Customized services are available on a case by case basis – if you have a thought – run it by us!
We are here for you!!
Human Resource Consulting and Services
If you do not see the area you are in need of simply let us know your needs! We Can Help!
• FLSA review- review of job classifications and tolls for proper payroll set up
• Job descriptions- written job descriptions for a variety of positions
• Core employee handbook- federally compliant policies
• Customized handbook- in addition to federally compliant policies, this includes client specific and state policies
• I-9 Compliance assistance- reviews/ audits I9 process to ensure compliance
• EEO-1 Report review
• Employment forms- forms for employment related matters (leave, termination, payroll deduction, counseling. Review, COVID-19, etc.)
• Posters- review of mandated posters and provided if needed
• Federal & State regulation inquires- questions addressed regarding Human Resource issues. (Not intended to be legal advice.)
• Training- Human Resource related topics
• New hire orientation- create, enhance, or implement an orientation that is unique to your organization
• Internal investigations & complaints- can assist or conduct
• Testing and skill assessment